Nextdoor uses the power of technology to help build stronger and safer communities by allowing communities to easily create their own private network to facilitate communication among neighbors and build stronger neighborhoods. Thousands of neighborhoods across the U.S. are already using Nextdoor to build happier, safer places to call home. People are using Nextdoor to:
- Quickly get the word out about a break-in
- Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Find out who does the best paint job in town
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Find a new home for an outgrown bike
- Finally be able to call your neighbor by their first name
- Alerts of upcoming meetings
- Coordination and notification of events and activities
The Rosebrook Homeowners Association has created a private network for our association at Nextdoor.com called RosebrookHOA. Many homeowners have already taken advantage of the free membership. We encourage all adults in every household to join. You may join and utilize the website, Nextdoor.com to access our network. Or to ensure receiving real-time updates on the go, download the Nextdoor app.
To join Nextdoor on a web browser:
- Visit nextdoor.com, enter your email address, street address*, and zip code, and click GET STARTED -- IT'S FREE. If there is already a Nextdoor website for your neighborhood, you will automatically be directed to that neighborhood. If not, you'll be given the option to create one.
- If you already have an invitation to join Nextdoor, follow the special link on your invitation to create your account. You may also send an email to RosebrookHOA@gmail.com to request an invitation from our Nextdoor network to be sent to you. Then you may simply follow the link to join. (If choosing this option be sure to include your address in the body of the request. This will assist in the verification process).
For steps on joining Nextdoor using Nextdoor for iPhone, click here.